Blackmores Echinacea Liquid 50mL
An easy to take liquid form of echinacea which enables the dosage to be easily adjusted according to need.
Echinacea has traditionally been used for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds and flu.
Features and benefits:
* Relieves symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds and flu
* Helps to shorten the duration and decrease the severity of cold symptoms
* May decrease the incidence of colds
* Supports healthy function of the immune system
* Premium 1:1 fluid extract (1 mL of fluid extract is equivalent to 1000 mg of dry whole plant) and can be added to drinks and food, making it suitable for children over 2 years.
Adults - Take 1 - 2 mL by measure three times a day, or as professionally prescribed
Children (from 6 years to 12 years) - Take 1 mL by measure 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (from 2 years to 6 years) - Take 0.5 mL by measure, 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 2 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
25 drops approx = 1mL
It is recommended that Blackmores Liquid Echinacea is added to juice or water before taking
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) dry root 200 mg
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) dry flowering herb 800 mg