Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly 100g
New Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly
Apply once every 12 hours (preferably morning and evening)
- Double the strength of Voltaren Osteo Gel, for long-lasting relief
- Easy-to-open cap for osteoarthritis sufferers
- Non-greasy gel, with no distinctive odour
- Targeted relief right where you need it
- No prescription necessary
Aust R 219514
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Gently squeeze out a small amount of gel from the tube (the amount you will need will depend on the size of the painful or swollen area; usually an amount ranging in size from a cherry to a walnut will be enough)
-Rub the gel gently into the skin, covering the painful or swollen area.
-Wash your hands after rubbing in, unless they are the area being treated.
-Apply the gel 2 times a day (preferably morning and evening). You may apply the gel under a brace or bandages that are not airtight.
How long to use: Use for up to 3 weeks, if needed. If your condition has not improved after 7 days or gets worse, see your pharmacist or doctor.
Diclofenac Diethylammonium 23.2mg/g