Blackmores Bio C Powder 125g
Bio C 1000mg contains citrus bioflavonoids extract that help increase the uptake and utilisation of vitamin C in the body. Vitamin C is commonly used for: reduce the severity and duration of colds, flu and hay fever assist wound healing.
Features and benefits:
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach
- Bioflavonoids are nutritional factors which always naturally occur with vitamin C and enhance its bioavailability
- Bioflavonoids including hesperidin and rutin assist with maintenance and normal health of capillaries and support the antioxidant activity of vitamin C
- Contains acerola which is a natural source of vitamin C
- Pleasant tasting citrus flavoured powder can be mixed with water or juice
- No artificial sweeteners making it suitable for the whole family
- Contains convenient scoop for easy dispensing
AUST L 67570
Adults - Take one gram per day preferably with main meal or as professionally prescribed. At the early onset of symptoms, this dose may be increased to three grams per day. - Add powder to fruit juice or water.
Children (from 4 years to 12 years) - take 250mg twice daily preferably with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (from 2 years to 4 years) - take 250mg once daily preferably with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 2 years) - as professionally prescribed.
Ascorbic acid 300 mg
Calcium ascorbate 300 mg
Sodium ascorbate 260 mg
(Total Vitamin C 779 mg)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 40 mg
Rutin 40 mg
Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) extract equiv. to dry fruit 160 mg
Hesperidin 20 mg